community_studios - [Community_studios] SF Chronicle article comment

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: dsaunders AT sfchronicle.com
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] SF Chronicle article comment
  • Date: 02 Oct 2004 06:56:54 -0700

Hi, Debra: I want you to know that one person read your feeble attempt
to comment on the Kerry-Bush debate. I also want you to do me a favor,
and, in a couple of weeks, put on your journalism hat, reach back to
your college days, and apply the fundamentals of what you learned to
your article. It will be embarrassing, I suspect, but maybe it will
help you to do a better job at your profession in the future.
http://tinyurl.com/42pwt
Bush won the debate with Kerry
Debra J. Saunders
Saturday, October 2, 2004
San Francisco Chronicle

Tom Poe
Reno, NV

  • [Community_studios] SF Chronicle article comment, tom poe, 10/02/2004