commons-research - [Commons-research] School of Commoning / Campaign for Commons Literacy

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: George Por <george AT community-intelligence.com>
  • To: <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Commons-research] School of Commoning / Campaign for Commons Literacy
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 16:28:48 +0100

Title: School of Commoning / Campaign for Commons Literacy

hi all,

I wrote you about the Campaign for Commons Literacy a few weeks ago, when many of you were still on vacation. Here's an update. The Campaign launched by the School of Commoning
http://www.schoolofcommoning.com/ has an objective to raise massive awareness of the Commons as the foundation of good society, and build competence in creating, protecting, and managing commons.

I'd love for you to learn more about it by visiting our Indiegogo page where you can watch our new video
http://www.indiegogo.com/CommonsCampaign. We’d appreciate your support in all ways by a) sharing about this project with others by Twitter, email, and/or on Facebook, b) making a donation to the campaign (even small amounts help), and c) offering your advice on how we can continue to grow and spread this work in the world.

in solidarity for the Commons,

george
--
George Pór
Director, School of Commoning

Campaign for Commons Literacy
http://www.indiegogo.com/Commons Campaign/

evolutionary thinker, mentor, and strategic learning partner
to visionary leaders in business, government and civil society, in matters of
innovation, collective intelligence & wisdom, communities of practice, and social Web strategies

"amplifying your collective intelligence & wisdom"

  • [Commons-research] School of Commoning / Campaign for Commons Literacy, George Por, 09/01/2011