commons-research - [Commons-research] Visit my Netlog profile

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: jonathan Ojara <noreply AT netlogmail.com>
  • To: <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Commons-research] Visit my Netlog profile
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:04:43 +0000

Title: Visit my Netlog profile

    Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here.

jonathan Ojara
male - 35 years old

    Hi!

I created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I'd like to add you as a friend to show this to you. You first need to register on Netlog!
Afterwards you can create your own profile.

  Take a look

Cheers,
jonathan

  Is the button above not displayed well?
Click here, or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/v=1&type=invite_1&mailid=782564328&id=6&url="-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTE4NTEwMjc4MDEmaT1oOTU_

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here . Netlog NV/SA - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium.
BE0859635972 - abuse-en AT netlog.com

  • [Commons-research] Visit my Netlog profile, jonathan Ojara, 04/23/2010