commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] relative importance of UGC

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Kevin Driscoll <driscoll AT mit.edu>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] relative importance of UGC
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:45:51 -0400

Some user videos have been identified as copyright infringement due to
audio fingerprinting but remain live on the site with added
advertising. Into which category do you think such "claimed" videos
fall?

I suspect it might be "partner" content which means that the % of
daily UGC views would be even greater.

Kevin