commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] research agenda

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Giorgos Cheliotis <gcheliotis.lists AT gmail.com>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] research agenda
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 19:52:50 +0800

Kim, we did consider your proposal already, only problem is that the program is already crammed with people wanting to present their own relevant research work (which is a good thing!), and if you add to that all the other isummit keynotes and events there wasn't enough time left to do what you proposed. I do hope that bits of appreciative research dialogue will take place during speedgeeking, the final discussion session and any other self-organized meetings that participants may arrange on the side (see also my reply to Alek's post).