commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Workshops or Meetings?

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Giorgos Cheliotis <giorgos AT smu.edu.sg>
  • To: <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Workshops or Meetings?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 01:49:11 +0800

Wojciech,

like you said yourself your suggestion could fit under open education ad well as under research. So perhaps you can submit under both labels on pentabarf, if possible. We do try to coordinate across tracks, or "labs", as they're called, and when some ideas look like they might fit somewhere else we do consider that. This is just my opinion, but I think a discussion of open access to research tools and data would be good to have at the summit, in whatever track it may end up in.

Giorgos