commons-research - [Commons-research] isummit proposals coming in via pentabarf

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: James Cairns <maczomba AT mac.com>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Commons-research] isummit proposals coming in via pentabarf
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:53:34 +0200

Dear Research Guys

A few people are starting to submit research proposals on the isummit pentabarf submissions portal. I am pointing them in the direction of this list and encouraging them to get involved via the list. Is this the right thing for me to do? Am I right in assuming that the community is close to formalising the peer-review process?

Regards
--
James Cairns

maczomba AT mac.com <mailto:maczomba AT mac.com> or james AT icommons.org <mailto:james AT icommons.org>
+27(0)833003350
skype: maczomba