chtechcomm - Re: [Chtechcomm] Petition to work with DEDC on wireless initiative

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Ralph Beisner" <rbeisner AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Chapel Hill Information Technology Advisory Committee" <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chtechcomm] Petition to work with DEDC on wireless initiative
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:31:10 -0700

Terri,

What you or anyone else does as an individual we all respect your right to
do so. It is important, as I think Gregg has pointed out, not to imply that
the TC backs what the individual wants unless it has been fully discussed at
a regular meeting and agreed upon. I am not sure that using the TC
listserve for this purpose is necessarily appropriate.

Ralph