chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Bus Shelter

  • From: Emily Kass <eskass AT aol.com>
  • To: josh.rosenstein AT gmail.com, chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org, jyork AT townofchapelhill.org
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Bus Shelter
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 08:59:50 -0400

Dear Dan and Jeff,
To follow up on Josh's email topic 1, may we follow up at our next meeting?  Seems like if there is agreement, after discussion, we should officially ask staff to research options and come back to us with potential sites, timelines, costs, etc.

Similarly, with the magnitude of the potential % for art funding, and potential for additional matching funds, may we also begin serious focus on and dialogue with other departments regarding projects and timelines?  The entire commission needs to be knowledgable to make informed recommendations in order to get the best and most successful projects for Chapel Hill.

Emily

Emily Kass
609 Morgan Creek Road
Chapel Hill NC  27517