chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] volunteers for Commission booth @ Festifall

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: Keith Knight <keefknight AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] volunteers for Commission booth @ Festifall
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:34:15 -0400

Thank you. I appreciate it.

DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building and Development Consultant

On Oct 1, 2016, at 10:18 AM, Keith Knight <keefknight AT yahoo.com> wrote:

I can do it.

KK

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2016, at 7:51 PM, Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com> wrote:

Arts Commission
I don't know if anyone took the 12-1 block with Laura but If possible, I need to move to that time.  Can someone take my 3-4 or assist on that slot
Thanks
Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 22, 2016, at 2:19 PM, Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org> wrote:

Dear Arts Commission,

Dan asked me to send out the volunteer schedule created last night for Festifall, Sunday, October 2nd, and he requests that Commissioners who have not signed up for a shift please do so (see times below).  Please reply to this listerv so all know when a shift is full with two people.

Thanks,

Steve

11am -12:30pm:  Emily & Amanda

12-1:  Laura, _______