chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Meeting and Advisory Review Document

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>, Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Meeting and Advisory Review Document
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:28:39 -0500

CHPAC

Thanks again for all of your hard work last night.  I am very happy that we were able to accomplish so much and that we stayed on track.

Please email me any notes on the Advisory review document that you wish to include.

DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building Consultant
Development Consultant

Direct-  919.889.2215
Email-   cefalobuilt AT gmail.com

This e-mail, and any attachment, may contain privileged or confidential information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply email advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the e-mail message and any accompanying documents.

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Meeting and Advisory Review Document, Dan Cefalo, 12/11/2014