chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] arts plan link and other materials

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] arts plan link and other materials
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:38:29 +0000

Commissioner Emily Kass, requested that we resend the arts plan pdf for people to review.  I am also attaching the revised arts plan budget now with current budgeted amounts + five years of additional expenditures related to the arts plan.  Also attached are the 3 priorities sent to the Mayor’s office in November.  Call me if you have any questions.   I have heard from several people about their not being to make the meeting.  We still have quorum,  but if you are unable to attend the meeting,  please let me know.  If we don’t have quorum,  we will need to reschedule. Jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public and Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] arts plan link and other materials, Jeff York, 12/09/2014