chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC gathering next week

  • From: Lisa Goldstein <lisapg AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org, Lee Storrow <leestorrow.ch AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC gathering next week
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 23:18:16 -0500

oops!

Address:

212 Collinson Drive,
Chapel Hill, 27514

Take MLK to Piney Mtn.
Drive down hill, then up hill,
Collinson is on top of hill on the Right.
Take the curve down hill, then uphill on Collinson
We are at the entrance to the cul-de-sac on the Right, #212.
We have brick stairs from the street to the front door
(house property is elevated from street level)
house is light gray.

Thanks!

Lisa Goldstein
919.740.3662