chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting materials

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting materials
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:22:24 -0400

Dear CHPAC,

The attached materials are for tomorrow night’s commission meeting (Wednesday, October 8th from 5:30 – 7:30 in the First Floor Conference Room of Town Hall):  agenda, September minutes, updated commission roster, updated committee assignments, and resume materials for four shortlisted Loeb fellows whom we will discuss tomorrow night.

Please let me know if you cannot attend the meeting, and be advised that some Town Hall parking spaces are roped off for construction for the next weeks.  I don’t think this should cause a problem after 5pm, but if spaces aren’t available in the Town Hall parking deck then you may also park in the Stephens Street lot.

See you tomorrow,

Steve

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting materials, Steve Wright, 10/07/2008