chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC February meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "CHPAC members" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC February meeting
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:10:27 -0500

CHPAC,

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night at 5 p.m. in the 1st floor conference room at Town Hall.  Attached you will find the materials that you have already received for this meeting, in addition to the BAP (Big Art Project) report.

Please be sure to let me know if you will not be able to attend the meeting.

Best,

Kate