chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC September Meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC September Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:08:15 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I look forward to seeing you at our monthly meeting on Wednesday, September
13 at 5 p.m. in the first floor conference room at Town Hall.

Attached you will find the September meeting agenda, the July and August
meeting minutes and committee reports from the Artists in Residence,
Executive, Exhibitions and Community Art Project committees.

You will also find attached a cover memo from Dick concerning the CHPAC Board
Member Vacancy along with the names and a couple of sentences about each
person who has applied to the CHPAC or who is being recommended by another
CHPAC member.

I have also included a handout that was created for the August 30 CHPAC field
trip to the Town Operations Center site as well as an article that appeared
in the Chapel Hill Herald the following day about the TOC public art work.

Please be sure to read through all of these materials in advance of the
meeting. I look forward to seeing you and, as always, let me know if you
will not be able to join us at the meeting.

Thank you!
Kate

Kate Billings Flory
Executive Director
Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission
405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
T: 919.968.2888, x377
F: 919.969.2063
E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org <mailto:kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
www.chapelhillarts.org <http://www.chapelhillarts.org>

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC September Meeting, Kate Flory, 09/07/2006