chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC June Meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC June Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:16:25 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I’m looking forward to seeing you at our meeting tomorrow night at 5 p.m. in the 2nd floor HR Training Room.  Unfortunately, when I sent out the meeting materials on Monday, I inadvertently included the wrong Treasurer’s Report.  Please forgive me!  Attached is the new version.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Kate