chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] FW: letterhead

  • From: Susan Leeb <sleeb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Jonathan Walker <jonathan AT jonathangfwalker.com>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] FW: letterhead
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:43:55 -0500

Everyone,

I agree with Jonathan about the submitted logo designs are not at a level
that would represent us as an Arts Commission. Both as a retired graphic
designer and a long standing member of the commission I am put off and
disappointed by these designs. First impressions are important and these
don't live up to our needs. Let's take steps to develop another logo design.

Thanks,
Susan