ch-scene - IWTDI's 2011

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: IWTDI's 2011
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:50:55 -0500

I Was Totally Destroying It's 2011 is officially in full swing! If you go
to our website/blog <http://iwtdi.blogspot.com/2011/02/regulators.html> you
can listen to our new single Regulators and find out all about our
subscription package! For a mere $25, you get Preludes (out 4/12) on the
media of your choice, a digital download code, and a bevvy of goodies like
exclusive mp3's, posters, and other nice stuff. Then later this year you
also get a copy of Vexations, the NEXT record, in the format of your
choosing. Subscribe today and you get an exclusive download of another
single from the new record. At least hit up the website and have a listen
to Regulators!

Rock on!

James

http://iwtdi.blogspot.com/2011/02/regulators.html

--
Der Weg ist das Ziel

  • IWTDI's 2011, James Hepler, 02/15/2011