ch-scene - Jennyanykind/Moaners split 7"

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mark.applesauce.holland AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: Jennyanykind/Moaners split 7"
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:10:55 -0500

Hello!
Happy New Year and hope you are having a great 2011 so far! I am
writing to let you know that Mike's and my band
Jennyanykind<http://www.myspace.com/jennyanykindband>has teamed up
with Laura and Melissa from the
Moaners <http://www.themoaners.com/> to record two new original songs each
and put out a split 7". This will be an instant, original classic and we are
asking our friends, fans and relatives to help. How? Just go to our project
website at Kickstarter by using the link below and pledge an amount to help.
The best thing is that if you pledge, you get a reward! The more you pledge,
the greater the reward! If we don't meet our goal of $2000, everyone gets
all of their money back. The bands are writing and recording the two songs
now so check our page out (and the awesome video I made;)) and help if you
can! And please help spread the word by forwarding this email to friends and
family that might be interested. Thanks so much for your time!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/moanersandthekind/the-moaners-and-jennyanykind-split-7

Best regards,

Mark Holland

  • Jennyanykind/Moaners split 7", Mark Holland, 01/23/2011