ch-scene - Healing Arts Musicians Special

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Nataraja Healing Arts <natarajahealingarts AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Healing Arts Musicians Special
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 10:23:02 -0400

Hey Community;

First let us thank you for supplying Durham and the Triangle area with great
entertainment. Your efforts and dedication don't go un-noticed so for all
that you do we at Nataraja Healing Arts want to offer you our Healing Arts
Musicians Special. We know the old cliche of the starving musician but we
have a special we think will work with your budget. We have already worked
with some local musicians on helping correcting and adjusting shoulders and
posture from playing guitar, drummers and their calves and forearms,
keyboardist and their shoulders, wrist and fingers to the ever popular "my
neck hurts from head banging". So give a call, visit our website and come
save your body so you can keep playing. It's a sad thing to find a musician
not playing because of back problems or carpel tunnel, especially when it
can be addressed without costing you everything.

Namaste,

Satya Streib
Dan Streib
714 9th St. Suite 210
Durham NC 27705
919 323 9581
919 323 1877

http://natarajahealingarts.com

  • Healing Arts Musicians Special, Nataraja Healing Arts, 05/06/2010