ch-scene - Help Support Live Music in Durham!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: BSC <junk AT hitezone.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Help Support Live Music in Durham!
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:45:01 -0800 (PST)

The Board of Adjustment hearing for our permit (to continue to allow
us to play music after 10pm) is being held at 8:30am on Tuesday,
February 23rd in the City Council Chambers (101 City Hall Plaza,
Durham, NC 27701). We have been put first on the agenda so we should
be heard promptly just after 8:30am.

We would love to see you there as a show of support. You can sign up
at the hearing as a supporter and that would be greatly appreciated.
You can also sign up to speak as a supporter if you feel moved to do
so.

--
The Broad Street Cafe
1116 Broad Street in Durham

  • Help Support Live Music in Durham!, BSC, 02/02/2010