ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of January 21, 2010

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of January 21, 2010
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:33:41 -0500

In addition to these fine shows, particularly the benefits, there will be a
Karaoke for Cy party at Bull McCabes this Saturday Night, January 23. Not a
rock show until YOU MAKE IT ONE!

I won't dress up for it, but I'm totally doing this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJenwWiKPyE

Der Weg ist das Ziel