ch-scene - Humble Tripe Local CD Release Show, Fri Dec 4

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "punkalicia AT gmail.com" <punkalicia AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Humble Tripe Local CD Release Show, Fri Dec 4
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:05:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

Before we unleash our Cinco de Knox party at the Pinhook on December
19th we are putting out our last local cd for 2009. What a great way
to end a hard and trying year. Thanks for all the support. This show
is all ages and free!!!

Duke Coffeehouse doors 8:00pm Friday December 4th

Humble Tripe, Midtown Dickens, Justin Robinson (from the Carolina
Chocolate Drops) and the Mary
Annettes and The Wigg Report.

CDs and merch from all the artists will be available.

See you there!
Mel T. and Alicia L.

  • Humble Tripe Local CD Release Show, Fri Dec 4, punkalicia AT gmail.com, 12/01/2009