ch-scene - Re: Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Slater <saulecker AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:06:09 -0400

well... rabbit raisins are still raisins I guess.

k.

On Jul 28, 2009, at 1:00 PM, James Hepler wrote:

I don't know if amch is ready for someone with your skillset. Also, we only
pay in raisins.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:03 AM, <wtroxler2 AT triad.rr.com> wrote:

Hello,

My name is Wanda C. Troxler. I am an accomplished, results-driven
professional with over 25 years of administrative, leadership and
educational experience. My outstanding interpersonal and communication
skills combined with organizational/operations management, and strategic
leadership planning experience will assist any organization with
efficiency/effectiveness issues and constructive interests.

Currently, I am seeking an association with an organization that can
benefit from my expertise, excellent organization and communication skills,
outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work equally well in both
team-oriented and self-directed environments.

I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you to discuss my
qualifications and candidacy in further detail. Thank you for your time and
consideration.

Wanda C. Troxler

Der Weg ist das Ziel