ch-scene - [Fwd: New Durham Music Venue -- free show Fri nite]

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Fwd: New Durham Music Venue -- free show Fri nite]
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:26:50 -0400

I'm unlikely to send out my "stuff to do" email before this show commences at 6:30 tonight, so here's a special last-minute email update. For those of you who've been around for more than 10 years, I believe 208 Rigsbee is a downstairs portion of the building where Captured Live used to be (I went back & looked & the address for Captured Live was 212, but it was upstairs & had its own entrance, so . . .)

So no open flames! (or, ahem, "faulty wiring")