ch-scene - Re: July 11th need a band or two.....short notice. Pizza Palace of

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: July 11th need a band or two.....short notice. Pizza Palace of
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:54:30 -0400

There's a Dokken cover band in Durham? Or anywhere, for that matter?

I mean, don't get me wrong, George Lynch could shred with the best of them, but I have to wonder how many people remember much of the catalog past "In My Dreams" . . .

Including me, which is why I just went to Wikipedia to fill in some forgotten details, and came across this AWESOME sentence: "After several lineup changes on guitar, Dokken's attorney, Jon Levin, stepped in to fill the role [in 2003]."

Making him the Dick Cheney of Dokken guitarists, I guess.

Booking at Pizza Palace wrote:
Hey we just had our Dokken cover band bail and we know this is short
notice.
We have the venue open on July 11th and are looking for a band or
two. If your interested just email bookingatpizzapalace AT gmail.com

Thanks,
Pizza Palace