ch-scene - Re: Local music... who decides?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local music... who decides?
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:44:00 -0500

You so totally earned your 15% that day, my friend.

Kevin Grealey wrote:
Very nice. It reminds me of a Saturday afternoon when Brown and I were going
to lunch. After "enhancing" our appetites we took to the road with Brown at
the helm in the Stove van (loved that van). Came to an intersection, and
after about two and a half songs, Brown looks at me and says, "You know, I
don't think this Stop sign is ever going to turn green." Then we went to
India Mahal. A good day, all in all.