ch-scene - Re: CD Balance

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: CD Balance
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:51:28 -0800 (PST)

Interesting, thanks!

The CD's in question are Karaoke CD's that I'm trying
to catalogue. So it would come down to how one, maybe
three karaoke machines would react.

I would be happy to just use a CD marker to put the
numbers on them, but there are so many CD's with
different graphics that it would be kinda hard to
drunkenly shuffle through them to find that one you
seek with just a little black numer thrown wherever
there is space. A sticker of some sort would draw
your eye to the CD number and make it easier to put
back after your friends have scattered them throughout
your house.

And I can't use a CD label because people will need to
see the track listing on the CD when they drunkenly
forget what track number they need.

I wish someone made little round stickers to go on the
clear ring around the hole of the CD. That would
solve it. Alas.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs