ch-scene - Diversions blog props

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ben Davis <ben_dontspamme_davis AT unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Diversions blog props
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:15:21 -0500

Hey All
I just wanted to give some props to the UNC Daily Tar Heel Diversions
blog -
I remember over the years various threads about how great it would be if
the school paper would cover local music - and maybe help get some folks
out to shows - well shooot -the diversions crew is doing it - and
doing it, and doing it well - I may have missed a thread about this -
but not only did they do a print preview of a BUNCH of local shows over
the past weekend - they also review them and post pics - I know I am
starting to sound like a spam ad for them - but I'm not - it's just nice
to see - recetn pictures of a Transportation show.... Hell ya!

http://apps.dailytarheel.com/blogs/dive/