ch-scene - Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: skillet.gilmore AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal
  • Date: 28 Oct 2005 01:01:37 -0700

interesting fact: when i run the credit card reports every night at the
bar where I work, American Express card holders are always the worst
tippers. On average, most tip way less than 10%. (the report breaks it
down by Visa, Amex, MC etc...). Is it because they have to pay off
their debts every month, in full? I don't know.

Fuck the Draft. Everyone should have to work in the service industry
for 1 year following highschool.

Grealy is a good tipper. But, then again, he should be. Pain in the
ass, that guy.

SG