ch-scene - Crown Audio on eBay

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: vandegrift AT hotmail.com (Mark Vandegrift)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Crown Audio on eBay
  • Date: 23 Jul 2004 07:53:58 -0700

Long time stalker, first time poster...

I manage the eBay initiative for Harman International. They've posted
consumer products (Harman/Kardon, JBL, Infinity) to eBay for a few
years now. Earlier this week, we launched some pro products made by
one of their brands, Crown Audio. I honestly have no idea what the
demand is for these products or if the pricing is at all attractive.
I was actually hoping to get some feedback from folks who would know
and figured this was a good place to start. If anyone has any
comments, please feel free to post or email them to me directly. If no
one has any comments, I'll just go back to sitting in the corner,
facing the wall, and posting auctions.

All products are refurbished but come with manufacturer's warranty.
Also, their customer service is excellent (check their feedback).

http://stores.ebay.com/Harman-Audio_Crown-Audio

Thanks,
Mark

  • Crown Audio on eBay, Mark Vandegrift, 07/23/2004