ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Africa Regional Meeting at CC Global Summit

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT gmail.com>
  • To: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT jamlab.co.ke>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Africa Regional Meeting at CC Global Summit
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 06:13:32 +0300

Hello Simeon,

We've been at this for quite a while now, internally -- that is. Kindly give us a short while to have it firmly concluded before we announce details here for everyone's sakes.

Direct emails? We've received a couple of those already so its just as well that you posted your's here  giving us the chance to let everyone know.

regards,