ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] ccAfrica priority list

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] ccAfrica priority list
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:35:43 +0300

Dear Tobias,

Thanks for this. I think it was not an oversight not sending it earlier but our collective presumption that all teams still recalled the topics. Remainder only emerged as necessary last week -thanks to the various country teams calls.

Be that as it may, its otherwise always better late than never.

Hope affiliates find this message helpful?

Thanks again.

Alex