ccafrica-oer - [Ccafrica-oer] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] First Open Education Hangout for 2015

ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Ccafrica-oer] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] First Open Education Hangout for 2015
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:59:04 +0300

Greetings,

Tobias and myself felt that it would be good to re-post below message to CC-Africa and CC-Africa-OER mailing lists.
To ensure that all community members interested in Open Education are aware and encouraged to participate.

Apologies for the short notice to those reading about for the first time, and for duplicating to those already aware.

Very best wishes,

Tobias and Alex