ccafrica-oer - [Ccafrica-oer] Forward: selection committee for the Global Summit

ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Ccafrica-oer] Forward: selection committee for the Global Summit
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:18:34 +0300

fyi.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: scann <scannopolis AT gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [cc-affiliates] selection committee for the Global Summit
To: cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org

Dear affiliates,

We want to remind everyone about the open process for the selection
committee. As stated in the e-mail above this one, we are looking for
diverse people from each region, who have have at least 20 hours (in
total) available between now and mid-June to work on the program and
the selection process.

Until so far, we have only received one nomination, so please consider
answering this e-mail.

We also want to remind everyone that the call for talks is open and
that it will remain open until 24th May. You can fill in this form to
submit your talk:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Fd-oreSn0HwPsrLdMCaX6dkA7EFINmbgEOuPILmVcaE/viewform

Kind regards,
The organising team of the CC Global Summit