ccafrica-oer - [Ccafrica-oer] Creative Commons “SOO” Kenya Initiative Launch

ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Ccafrica-oer] Creative Commons “SOO” Kenya Initiative Launch
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:12:01 +0300

Good people,

Wishing Well.

Sharing this along various Africa affiliate teams' experiences sharing requests made during our recent round of skype calls.
(Please Note: UNESCO is TBC)

Synopsis:

This is a youth peer-to-peer education and learning initiative. It would appear that our youth value SOO/OER and CC!
Delighted with the tremendous support by the government of Kenya, our (proposed) CC Kenya Leads and supporters.
Recalling, lobbying government support in adoption of Creative Commons as Uganda Africa Regional meeting priority.

Hopefully, you can replicate our SOO initiative in your country.Advocatiously, "Let OER spread across *all* of Africa!"

Very Best Regards,

--
Alex Gakuru, Regional Coordinator - Africa,
Creative Commons creativecommons.org

Like what we do? Keep us going: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

  • [Ccafrica-oer] Creative Commons “SOO” Kenya Initiative Launch, Alex Gakuru, 02/21/2013