cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Free Culture Vision

  • From: Timothy Cowlishaw <timcowlishaw AT gmail.com>
  • To: fc-london-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org, UK FreeCulture Discuss List <fc-uk-discuss AT lists.okfn.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Free Culture Vision
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:23:22 +0100

Hi all,

Here's a quick note forwarded from Kevin Driscoll in the US - he's seeking contributors for his Free Culture Vision project. full details below!

Many thanks,

Tim

------------------
Now that we've had a few weeks to reflect, I am writing to remind you
of a request I made near the end of the Summit. Please take a few
moments this summer to write down your vision for a free culture
future.

Imagine your life after five successful years working on your free
culture projects. How is your day-to-day existence different? What
does a city look like? How have the lives of your parents and friends
changed? What does it feel like to live in a more free culture? Does
it smell different? Sound different?

To contribute to this project, please visit the Developing Vision page
on the Free Culture wiki. There you will find space to add your
vision.

http://wiki.freeculture.org/Developing_Vision

The submission deadline is on July 11. You need not feel compelled to
write a manifesto. We just need a few sentences to get a sense of
your ideal future.

And please compose this vision in the language of your choice. I will
organize translation as needed.

Best wishes from South Boston,
Kevin Driscoll

--
http://kevindriscoll.info/

  • [Cc-uk] Free Culture Vision, Timothy Cowlishaw, 07/05/2007