cc-uk - [Cc-uk] FW: Maybe they should be using creative commons????

  • From: "Damian Tambini" <damian.tambini AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'Paula Le Dieu' <paula AT creativecommons.org>, 'CCUK Coordinators list' <cc-uk-coord AT lists.okfn.org>, 'Christian Ahlert' <christian.ahlert AT oii.ox.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] FW: Maybe they should be using creative commons????
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:12:47 -0000

Publicity opportunity for CC IT?

From: Mark Stephens [mailto:MStephens@fsilaw.co.uk]
Sent: 27 January 2006 13:13
To: Jonathan Sellors; Damian Tambini
Subject: Maybe they should be using creative commons????

Vatican Defends Copyright Protection

Associated Press

The Vatican is defending its imposition of a copyright on papal pronouncements but says there is no bar on dissemination and publication of the pope's works by the news media.

http://www.latimes.com/business/investing/wire/sns-ap-vatican-copyright,1,2473684.story?coll=sns-ap-investing-headlines

Finers Stephens Innocent LLP is a limited liability partnership (no. OC308685) regulated by The Law Society.

Our address is 179, Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5LS, United Kingdom

where a list of our members may be inspected.

This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information.

If it has been sent to you in error, you may not disclose its contents to anyone else, or copy or forward it in any form.

Please telephone our IT Department. You may reverse the charges. Tel: +44 (0) 207 323 4000

You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. We accept no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused

by software viruses or interception/interruption of this e-mail.

www.fsilaw.com

This message has been scanned for viruses by FSI BlackSpider Mailcontrol

  • [Cc-uk] FW: Maybe they should be using creative commons????, Damian Tambini, 01/30/2006