cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] 2.5 UK Licenses?

  • From: Rob Myers <robmyers AT mac.com>
  • To: "'cc-uk'" <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] 2.5 UK Licenses?
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:35:44 +0100

Thanks for both of your responses.

Is there any chance of clause 7 of the EW license being revised before 3.0?
It seems to reproduce the language from the boxes outside the license (as
mentioned on the Sco licence document, which omits 7) and it seems to scare
people. :-)

Cheers.

- Rob.

On Friday, September 02, 2005, at 03:17PM, Prodromos Tsiavos