cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Remix Reading launch event

  • From: Edward Griffith-Jones <lnu01eg AT reading.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Remix Reading launch event
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:15:51 +0000

Hello,

Just a quick email to say that the Remix Reading Launch event went really well. You can read the press release, and see the photos of the launch night here:

http://www.remixreading.org/node/362

Also, see the BBC Berkshire coverage here, which comprehensively covers Free software and CC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/content/articles/2005/03/03/remix_reading_launch_feature.shtml

We also got coverage from the local radio stations and newspapers. There is also apparently an article in Music Week about us which I havent seen yet. DJ Mag and International DJ are also interested in running something on Remix Reading/ CC-EW.

We compiled a press list for the event (I will finish updating it tomorrow). Please feel free to use it (and add to it) to spread CC-EW licenses when the launch comes!

http://wiki.remixreading.org/index.php/Press

Thanks go to Christian Ahlert for coming down and speaking at our press conference as well as everyone else who works on CC-EW. Keep up the good work.

Please feel free to enter our remixing contest. Details can be seen on www.remixreading.org

Edward

  • [Cc-uk] State of play?, Graham Mitchell, 03/03/2005
    • [Cc-uk] Remix Reading launch event, Edward Griffith-Jones, 03/04/2005