cc-south-caucasus - [Cc-south-caucasus] Emergency Please

cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons in the South Caucasus

  • From: ARMAUTHOR NGO <armauthor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: armauithor AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: [Cc-south-caucasus] Emergency Please
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

How are you? I hope this email reaches you well. I'm so sorry for this
emergency and urgency.I just arrived in Spain and had my bag stolen from me
with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by
letting me fly without my passport,I just have to pay for a ticket and settle
Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my
credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come
up with a new one so please Can I get a loan of 2,900 euro or whatever amount
if not all.I can give back as soon as I get back please get back to me asap
if you can. I will advise on how you can get it to me

Best Regards
ARMAUTHOR

  • [Cc-south-caucasus] Emergency Please, ARMAUTHOR NGO, 05/03/2012