cc-south-caucasus - [Cc-south-caucasus] FW: CC in South Caucasus: preparing for final proofreading

cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons in the South Caucasus

  • From: "Vazgen Karapetyan" <vkarapetyan AT epfound.am>
  • To: <cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-south-caucasus] FW: CC in South Caucasus: preparing for final proofreading
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:34:58 +0500

FYI

From: Movses Hakobyan [mailto:movses.hakobyan AT gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 1:12 PM
To: Michelle Thorne
Cc: Diane Peters; Vazgen Karapetyan; Nathan Kinkade; Svetlana Hovhannisyan

Dear colleagues,
Attached please find Armenian final 6 CC Licenses in Armenian. They were
thoroughly checked several times and converted to XHTML format with
validation at the end.

At this point, I would like to thank all of you from CCi as well as EPF
(Vazgen and Sveta) for all assistance and dedication to work.
Please feel free to communicate to me in case of necessity.

With best regards

Movses Hakobyan
Lawyer/Project Director
Internews' Centre for Information Law and Policy
3 Arshakunyats Ave, Yerevan 0023, Armenia
tel: + 374 10 583620
fax: + 374 10 569041

  • [Cc-south-caucasus] FW: CC in South Caucasus: preparing for final proofreading, Vazgen Karapetyan, 10/16/2009