cc-south-caucasus - Re: [Cc-south-caucasus] [CCi] upcoming changes and a big THANK YOU

cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons in the South Caucasus

  • From: Movses Hakobyan <movses.hakobyan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>, Vazgen Karapetyan <vkarapetyan AT epfound.am>, Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cci AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-south-caucasus] [CCi] upcoming changes and a big THANK YOU
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:48:03 +0500

Dear Catharina,
I would like to join to all wishes and express my sincere appreciation for
all your help and wholehearted support.
At the same time, I would like to welcome Diane, CC community member who
makes significant contribution to CC popularization and porting process in
particular.

Thanks to all of you for your thorough dedication to the principles of CC.

With kind regards

Movses Hakobyan
Lawyer/Project Director
Internews' Centre for Information Law and Policy
3 Arshakunyats Ave, Yerevan 0023, Armenia
tel: + 374 10 583620
fax: + 374 10 569041
www.internews.am
www.media.am