cc-south-caucasus - [Cc-south-caucasus] public discussion of the Creative Commons licenses for the South Caucasus

cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons in the South Caucasus

  • From: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-south-caucasus AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-south-caucasus] public discussion of the Creative Commons licenses for the South Caucasus
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:02:51 +0100

Dear Vazgen,

dear all!

We at CCi would also like to welcome you to the discussion of the Creative Commons licenses for Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia!

Please feel free to review, comment, and make suggestions to things that will help the licenses comply with respective local law. The role of the discussion is to start the public debate and to make the least amount of changes necessary to bring the licenses into accord with Armenian, Azerbaijan and Georgian law.

Part of the "fun" of this discussion will be, I hope, that we get to compare the quirks and eccentricities of our respective nations' copyright laws.

We expect the archived discussions to serve as a history of this experience. That way, your input will continue be useful to anyone from any country even after the discussion for these three jurisdictions Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia is completed.

I am very much looking forward to a fruitful and open discussion!

Thank you very much.

All the best,

Catharina

Dr. Catharina Maracke
Director, Creative Commons International

Creative Commons International -- http://creativecommons.org/international
CC Newsletter -- http://creativecommons.org/about/newsletter
CC Network main page -- http://creativecommons.net
Help Build the Commons -- http://support.creativecommons.org