cc-sampling - [cc-sampling] Re: status of license??

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: Glenn Otis Brown <glenn AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: mark / negativland <markhosler AT charter.net>
  • Cc: cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-sampling] Re: status of license??
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:37:43 +0000

hi Mark,

we're waiting to launch the license to coordinate with our friends in Brazil (including Gilberto Gil). all the latest is here: http://creativecommons.org/projects/sampling -- i thought i'd sent this to the list, but maybe i forgot.

there was an article in the wall street journal about it not too long ago . . . generating a lot of interest.

will keep you posted on further developments.

thanks,

glenn