cc-sampling - [cc-sampling] mock-ups of sampling pages

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: "Glenn Otis Brown" <glenn AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-sampling] mock-ups of sampling pages
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:54:59 -0800

http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/sampling/

Check it out. Some mock-ups of the license choice page, the sampling v.
sampling-plus option, the human-readable commons deeds, and the licenses
themselves.

All still in draft. Feedback encouraged.

We're in the process of coming up with a few great first-wave licensors
to use the licenses, once we adopt them. If you have any ideas, leads, or
good contacts, please let us know.

Sorry for the delay on this. I was out of town for a while and we spent a
good amount of time talking with our tech people about what the
machine-readable versions of these licenses would look like. If you're
curious about that, let me know.

Glenn
Glenn Otis Brown
Executive Director
Creative Commons
glenn AT creativecommons.org
+1.650.723.7572 (telephone)
+1.415.336.1433 (mobile)

  • [cc-sampling] mock-ups of sampling pages, Glenn Otis Brown, 09/12/2003