cc-sampling - Re: [cc-sampling] Making the SL fit in with it all

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: Joshua Csehak <jcsehak AT rootrecords.org>
  • To: creative list <cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-sampling] Making the SL fit in with it all
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:28:40 -0400

Hmm, I think it was needlessly complicated. Here's a simpler version (sorry if I'm filling up all your inboxen):

[ ] I want to let people distribute and/or broadcast my work
[ ] but only if they credit me
[ ] but not for profit
[ ] but not in advertisements

[ ] I want to let people make and distribute and/or broadcast modified copies of my work
[ ] but only if they credit me
[ ] but not for profit
[ ] but not in advertisements

(more options could be added on as per the previous design)

Josh

Root# Records
Open Source Music
www.rootrecords.org