cc-sampling - Re: [cc-sampling] where Sampling will fit in the overall licesning model

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: Lisa Rein <lisarein AT finetuning.com>
  • To: "Glenn Otis Brown" <glenn AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org, dj AT webbnet.com
  • Subject: Re: [cc-sampling] where Sampling will fit in the overall licesning model
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:23:31 -0700

I would personally feel a lot better if there was some kind of anti-advertising clause in there.

This would differentiate between musical artists using my music and selling it -- which I have no problem with -- and advertisers taking advantage of it, which kinda makes me sick just thinking about it...

thanks :-)

lisa