cc-rs - CC Serbia Dont catch up on Quechup

cc-rs AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Serbia

  • From: "Danica Radovanovic" <danica.radovanovic AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-rs AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: CC Serbia Dont catch up on Quechup
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:41:29 +0200

If you receive the invite from me, friends or anyone to join social networking site Quechup, don't do it! Disregard that Quechup email and don't visit the website. I was caught up by invitation of reputable friend 2 days ago, briefly visited the site and joined, didn't know for this spam, and this morning I got alert email about this.
My entire address book is spammed by this Quechup site. I've got a huge address file that has somehow gotten itself attached to.
I tried now to log into the site and delete my account - but I failed. Such a fraud. I don't know how to delete my account as I am afraid that my address book will be spammed by this Quechup site!

I wrote about this 2 days ago and now i got many Quechup emails coming to my inbox every 20 sec.
http://danicar.wordpress.com/2007/09/04/warning-dont-catch-up-at-quechup/

Boing Boing and Smart Mobs wrote about this as well.

Please disregard that Quechup email invitation and don't visit the website. I am flooded with emails from Quechup now from known and unknown emails.

Thank you and accept my apologies!

Danica
--
Danica Radovanovic

blog: http://danicar.wordpress.com

  • CC Serbia Dont catch up on Quechup, Danica Radovanovic, 09/06/2007